NAMA Fresno State Chapter is BACK
Who Are We?
The Fresno State chapter of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) is back after a 20-year hiatus and looking to help students participate in the 2020 national collegiate competition in April 2020. This competition allows groups to challenge themselves by assembling effective marketing campaigns that are judged by a panel of agri-marketing professionals on an equal basis against similar groups from other campuses around the nation.
NAMA was established for professionals in marketing and agribusiness. The career development benefits of student membership and participation in competitions include:
- Networking with, and mentoring from, professionals engaged in all aspects of the agricultural marketing industry.
- Developing leadership, business, and presentation skills.
- Learning from experts by staying current with the latest techniques and innovations.
What Can You Do To Help?
Our goal is to enter the national competition every year. We are currently working with our peers, faculty, and industry mentors to develop our entry in next year's competition. Financial support is needed for:
- Travel expenses to the national competition including registration, meals, lodging, and flight.
- Engagement with regional food and agribusiness mentors via field trips to business sites.
- Contest preparation supplies.
- Annual national membership dues.
Help us reestablish Fresno State as a top competitor at the national competition by donating now!
Thank you to all donors for your support.